Reroofing Services in Toledo
A Stronger Roof in Napoleon
Reroofing can be an intimidating process; however, we make it easy by being there for you every step of the way. While we obtain the proper permits and determine the materials necessary for the job, you can choose your new shingles in our showroom to ensure you make the choice that is strong and beautiful for your home. Roof Ohio is a team run by a father and daughter that wants nothing more than to return the strength to your home’s roof. That’s why we offer Atlas shingles that don’t streak and professionals that are continuously educated on upcoming techniques. Let us complete expert reroofing services in Toledo, so your roof is prepared for anything.
For long-lasting strength and a team you can trust, schedule your free estimate by calling us at (419) 500-4226 or filling out our online contact form now!
Our Reroofing Process
If you’ve never had a service completed on your roof before, you may be unsure of the reroofing process.
Here are the steps we take to replace damaged sections of your roof:
- Preparing your home for reroofing includes obtaining necessary permits and helping you choose shingles that match the original aesthetic of your home while still providing strength. We have various shingle options on display in our showroom to help you decide on the best material for your roof and budget while we prepare for this service.
- Before we install the new section, we’ll determine how many shingles are necessary to give you an accurate quote, remove damaged materials, and further prepare the roof with cleaning and weatherproofing.
- Finally, we’ll install the new shingles that a storm or other issue may have damaged so your roof can return to 100%. Our quality reroofing services in Toledo ensure your home is prepared for anything by taking care of a damaged section without a complete roof replacement. This extends the lifespan of your roof and provides the peace of mind you deserve.
Count on Roof Ohio and our skilled professionals to provide a lasting roof. Fill out our online contact form or give us a call at (419) 500-4226.
What Makes Roof Ohio a Community Name?
A+ BBB-accredited company
Great Financing Options Available
State of the Art Equipment
Serving the Local Community Since 1997
Family Owned & Operated
How Are Shingles Damaged?
You may be wondering how, as a homeowner, you can be proactive in preventing damaged shingles on your roof.
Though you can’t predict or protect these materials against the weather, there are some preventative steps you can take, including managing these issues:
- Poor attic ventilation: Heat that radiates out of your home during winter can cause shingle deterioration. Without proper ventilation, heat will build up and burn the underside of your shingles, causing curling. Curling will make your shingles look like they’re lifting off your roof and can expose your home to water.
- Trees or shrubbery: If you don’t maintain the landscaping around your home, tree limbs can brush against shingles during storms or cause holes in your roof. Leaves from these trees can accumulate to block your gutter and cause water backup. Frequent landscaping can prevent this problem.
- Lichen: Also known as moss or algae, lichen grows on your shingles because of moisture. This fungi is acidic and can rot your shingles over time. However, the professionals at Roof Ohio offer expert reroofing services in Toledo to help mediate these issues.
Knowing how to prevent shingle damage that causes repairs and reroofing can help increase the longevity of your roof. We want your home and family to be protected for as long as possible with reliable roofing materials. Roof Ohio is the only one you want over your head!
Get the most out of your roof investment with our services. Call (419) 500-4226 to schedule a free quote today.
Get in Touch!
Give us a call at (419) 500-4226 or fill out the form below
If you have questions or would like a free estimate, reach out to our team today!